Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Thayne and I live in Kanosh, Utah. He is 36 and I am 31. Hahah...just kidding...but that is how old we feel. Thayne owns a construction business. He builds houses and specializes in finish work. He is very skilled and all his work is beautiful. I am a stay at home mom and I love my job. Although on Saturdays I do work at the Kanosh Post Office as the postal relief just for fun. We have 5 children: Jed, JaNae, Samantha, Amanda, and Jens. Our oldest is 26 and our youngest is 15. (their ages confirm that I am lying about our ages above) We love our children very much. They bring us so much joy and I love to brag about them.

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

I think the parrot and the woman look very pretty in this picture, so I wondering why they included that guy in the middle. Ha Ha my jokes do get funnier. I am glad to see that you are blogging...as for myself, I thought that blogging was a complete waste of time. Things have changed, and now I have to be real careful about how long I look at others blogs. Anyway, you two look like a cute couple, I wish I would have had parents like you, I'm sure you would have been nice to your son, let him stay out late, sleep in in the morning, and hired someone to mow the lawn instead of make him do it. Anyway, I would like to get to know you more. My name is Jed, you will have to visit my blog sometime. Ta ta for now.